Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kalie & Adam: No Bouquet, No Bridesmaids, No Worries...

        When Kalie asked me to photograph her wedding I was both honored and of course, if you know me, a little  anxious. Kalie doesn't do anything half way. She gravitates to the extraordinary and expects the same in others. She is fabulous and she does fabulous. And I knew her wedding day would be no less. So when she told me no bridesmaids or groomsmen, I thought okay. Simple. Um, no. Instead? Kids. Tons and tons of kids. 

         This is not all of them. We had a couple of emotional moments we had to shoot through. So, okay, got the kids handled. Yay! Now to keep the rain away. Well, okay, I couldn't do anything about that, totally up to God, so I'd let Him handle that.
        So since there were no bridesmaids except the beautiful honorary maid of honor, we had plenty of time for individual pictures of the bride and groom. The most important pictures, of them together, coming after the ceremony.


 It was amazing how relaxed both of them were the entire day. No bridezillas here. When its right, its simple. He loves her she loves him. Just that easy. No stress. No drama.

I was so happy to be a part of this perfect day. A more beautiful wedding couldn't have been prescribed for this couple who are both warm-hearted, kind and so fun to be with. They compliment one another so well and one day, a few years down the road, their children will observe a mommy and daddy who are the best of friends. Congratulations Adam and Kalie on the beginning of your beautiful lives together.






No comments:

Post a Comment